Get In Touch
Service Above Self
What would it take to change the world? Rotary's 1.2 million members believe it starts with a commitment to Service Above Self. Rotary is an organisation fit for the challenges of the 21st century.
- Supporting education and job training
- Helping in providing clean water and combating hunger
- Assisting in meeting community needs locally and globally
- Promoting trade and cultural exchange
There's something that all Rotary club members have in common - we take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbours in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives, working locally and globally.
Thinking of Joining Rotary?
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of
Rotary are busy putting Service Above Self by:
- Getting involved in their communities
- Connecting with other professionals
- Sharing their time and experience with young people
- Supporting global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Using their skills to help others
Whether you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we're
looking for people like you and we'd love to hear
Maybe you've seen a need in your own community and wondered how you could
help. Maybe you want to use your professional skills to help others or
even learn new skills. Maybe you're seeking connections with other
service-minded professionals in your community or abroad.
Whatever your reason, joining Rotary can help you achieve these goals, and
so much more.
Support the Rotary Club of Broadlands and enjoy fabulous events. Future Events
Recent News and Events
Find out more about what's been happening...